RBC Shah Alam
FIRST TIME USERS
- Reservations are HIGHLY recommended for weekends and school holidays. To avoid disappointment, please call us at 03 5524 1020 for reservation.
- All participant of all ages are required to sign the WAIVER FORMs.
- Access pass starts on hourly basis.
- JUNIOR ACCESS pass is for climber from age 4 - 14 years old only. A note to be reminded, climber younger than 15 years old MUST to be accompanied by parents/guardians above 18 years at all times.
- ADULT ACCESS pass is meant for climbers age above 15 years old, they are free to climb unaccompanied.
- All RBC FUN WALLS are built for climbers for age 4 years old and above or weight more than 20 kilograms but not more that 120 kilograms for safety purposes.
- Rangers will be patrolling around RBC areas to assist climbers, especially in auto belay walls.
- ALL CLIMBERS ARE PROHIBITED TO ACCESS ADVANCE WALL UNASSISTED, UNLESS WITH RELEVANT CERTIFICATION BY RBC Management.
- Climbers are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing, clean socks are a MUST accessing RBC Climbing walls. For the convenience of our climbers, socks are purchasable at our reception.
- Non-slip socks is a MUST for those accessing the Trampoline Court.
- Please do not leave your kids unattended, UNLESS with Explorer Access pass or Coaching Access.
- Lockers are made available for FREE.
- All prices are inclusive of 6% GST.
It is well known that the best way to learn sports is to learn through private coaching. As, skill cannot be built in a day or two, it requires dedication and commitment; and in a safe, secured and dedicated commitment from Coaches. Thus, in RBC, we have a group of dedicated and skillful Coaches to groom and coach our RBC residents to acquire the right techniques in climbing, belaying and bouldering - at the quickest and safest way
Our classes are suitable for residents of all ages and climbing levels. Do check us out!.
- Reservation for Coaching Access to be made through our Customer Service Counter.
- All private coaching services are for 1 hour
- Coaches' availability is based on first come first some basis.
- All group Coaching Access require all parties' participation
- Cancellation of Coaching Access must be made not less than 48 hours' prior to the session, otherwise, the Coaching Access for the day shall be deemed forfeited.
- Packages are inclusive of all access pass and climbing gears.
- Fees paid are non-refundable and non transferable.
- All Coaching Access packages are valid for 6 months only. Except for packages for 10 sessions above has an extended validity of another 6 months.
Junior : RM 25
Adult : RM 35
*Junior 4 - 14 years. *Adult 15 years and above.
Adult : RM 5
* Please Note: Each Adult Companion is allowed to accompany up to o maximum of 4 JUNIORS Access pass at any one time.
* The first adult companion is Free of charge, subsequence adult companion will be charged a fee of RM5.
10 X All Access
Junior : RM 200
Adult : RM 300
* Please Note: RBC Bundle Access expires 6 months from date of purchase.
* Pass holder should be present at the time of resemption.
Junior : RM 50
Adult : RM 60
Need a guide? Need shopping time -Parents/Guardians? First time to rock climbing?
Come! Sign up with our Explorer Access, it's a guided access under the supervision of our dedicated, friendly, diligent and experienced Ranger. This offer is open to Explorer of all ages from as young as age 4 to active grandparents.
* Please Note: This class will run for 1 hour.
* Children will only be under the supervision of an Instructor during the scheduled combing session. For this reason, children must be dropped off/picked up promptly.
Chalk WT Bag : RM 3
Belay Device : RM 5
* All rental gears are for 2 hours usage each time.
* Full charges applicable for unreturned gears.
Socks : RM 5
Gloves : RM 5